VIEW RENTAL HOMES SORTED BY SIZE
VIEW RENTAL HOMES SORTED BY LOCATION
VIEW RENTAL HOMES ON A MAP
VIEW RENTAL HOMES AVAILABLE FOR ONLINE BOOKING
Stinson Beach Drought Alert/Water Rationing: As of February 1, 2014, every property in Stinson Beach is limited to 110 gallons of water usage per day (this limit applies to the total usage for all people in the property). There are strict penalties for noncompliance. Please consider this situation when making your vacation plans. For more information regarding the Stinson Beach Drought Alert/Water Rationing and water conservation tips please see the Stinson Beach County Water District web site.
Please review our Policies and Procedures prior to booking a rental. You will find answers to frequently asked questions as well as other important information.
Note the following:
- AFTER HOURS KEY PICK UP: It is essential you call during business hours for instruction on key pick up.
- MINIMUM STAY: From June through Labor Day and on all holidays there is a one-week minimum. After Labor Day through May (except for holidays), there is a two night minimum.
- All rentals are completely furnished. Bed linens & bath towels are provided- please bring your own beach towels, chairs, umbrellas.
- RATES: Our agents will confirm the rate at the time of booking - rates are subject to change.
- Total charges will include: 1) a cleaning fee, 2) a booking fee, 3) the rental charges, and 4) a 10% tax on the rental charges.
- PAYMENT METHODS: cash, check, Visa, and MasterCard.
- PETS: The detailed listing for each home will identify whether pets are allowed.
- LARGE GROUPS OR PARTIES: Our homes are all privately owned and are on septic systems. Large groups are not encouraged due to the limitations of the septic systems and the adverse impact on the home and the neighbors.
- CANCELLATIONS: See Policies and Procedures.